We have put together a list of questions for anyone thinking of remodeling a home. Please take a few moments to complete the information requested below. Involve your entire household. Have fun telling us about your wants and needs. We would like to take full advantage of the time we share together, and good preplanning communication is the best way to get everyone on the same page. Your input is essential to a successful project. All information will be kept confidential. As you go through the questions, keep a few things in mind:
- As much as possible give qualitative not quantitative information. We want you to present us with questions not answers, that way we can be sure to get to that heart of the matter and not run the risk of missing the real issue. We may know of more than one way to resolve a problem or create an outcome. If this is hard, tell us what and why you like or don't like something in your house, somewhere you use to live or something you have seen at someone else's house. Give examples. Use as many descriptive words as you can.
- If there are differences of opinions amongst members of the household let us know all the opinions, we want to address everyone's concerns and may be able to create something that works for everyone.
- Don't try to solve the problem, just express your desires even if they seem at odds or impossible to obtain.
- Don't be afraid to think about and tell us what your "perfect world" would be like.
- If it is relevant, try to anticipate future needs or changes.
- We encourage you to take pictures and collect images that you like, perhaps it is something in particular or you like the mood or feeling it creates or that you are simply drawn to the image.