Make the Most Out of Your Existing Square Footage
Does it sometimes feel as if you’ve outgrown your home? Does a costly home addition or a new home seem like the only answer? Many Twin Cities area homeowners desire more living space to enhance their lifestyle. Yet they often fail to maximize one of the most valuable spaces in their home — the basement.
Basement remodeling is an effective solution for many homeowners, as it offers:
- More usable square footage, which adds more room and greater home value
- Upgraded space for improved satisfaction with your home
- Personalized living spaces that make your home feel more inviting by meeting your unique needs and preferences
Whatever your reasons may be for wanting more living space, a finished basement designed to match your personal preferences can incorporate many valuable features to meet your needs. It can also give you years of increased enjoyment without having to add on rooms or move to a larger home.
Add Beautiful Living Space with a Dream Basement Remodeling
If you’re considering adding living space or remodeling areas in your dwelling to add value and increased flexibility to your lifestyle, don’t overlook the advantages an elegant finished basement can offer.
Versatile Options To Add Value To Your Lifestyle
A finished basement can offer you as many features to enjoy as you can dream up. Imagine that unused area being turned into valuable space that can give you just about anything you dream of having:
- Home office — Turn the lower level of your home into an attractive, practical office for your business.
- Exercise area — Dreaming of a home gym furnished with equipment so you can work out anytime? We’ll convert your basement into a workout area you’ll love.
- Mother-in-law spaces — Provide older relatives with a comfortable, private area for aging with dignity in a completed basement apartment.
- Rental — Looking to increase your income? A finished basement with a private entrance and proper zoning can become a great rental apartment.
- Entertainment — Basement remodeling can convert that unused basement for any type of fun you love to have!
- In-home theater room
- Pool table and gaming area
- Wet bar
- Giant TVs for sports viewing
- Additional kitchen
- Wine cellar
- And more!
“Our experience was great, LOVE our new basement! Their help with design and planning was the difference between a good result and one that we can’t wait to showoff to our friends and family. Thanks, Home Pro!”
Start Enhancing Your Existing Space Today
When you’re ready to turn that darkened, unused lower level of your home into a comfortable, inviting, livable space that makes you love time spent at home, call our friendly, dependable team!
At Home Pro America, we love remodeling basements in the Twin Cities and surrounding area to give homeowners more usable living space and a more fulfilling lifestyle. We’ll listen to your preferences, take your budget into account, and perform superb basement finishing that gives you more room to create the home of your dreams.