Vinyl Siding That Boosts Curb Appeal
Worn out siding can make your home look drab — opening the door to moisture damage and major repairs down the road. Homeowners often assume siding replacement will be expensive. At Home Pro America, we make siding replacement affordable and simple.
Why Homeowners Choose Vinyl Siding
Vinyl siding is economical, and with baked-in color, it never has to be repainted, saving homeowners both time and money. Vinyl siding offers a practical, low maintenance option for busy homeowners who want to boost their curb appeal and bolster their home’s protection. Enrich the look of your home exterior with fresh, new vinyl siding.
“We had our siding done. Peter helped us every step of the way. He answered all of our questions promptly. They had great communication! They did Awesome work. Very professional!”
The Benefits Of Vinyl Siding
Looking for a great return on investment? Vinyl siding is one of the top 10 best choices in home remodeling for its return on investment. Think of the increased curb appeal and resale value your home’s new siding brings, and you’ll know why so many choose it for their home exterior. Here are some benefits homeowners and investors love about vinyl siding:
- Saves homeowners money
- Increases curb appeal
- Delivers excellent weather resistance
- Boasts insect resistance
- Offers low maintenance
- Resists wood rot, mold growth, and moisture damage
- Helps decrease external noise infiltration
- Promotes a quiet home atmosphere
- Increases your home’s R-value
- Saves homeowners on energy usage
Colors and Styles to Match Your Taste
The beauty of vinyl siding lies in the fact that it offers homeowners baked-in color that lasts for years to come. There is literally no need to repaint vinyl siding. And there are a variety of colors from which to choose when you purchase it for your home exterior. Personalize your home with beautiful vinyl siding in the perfect color to complement your dwelling’s style. Horizontal and vertical options are available to match your style preferences.
Low Maintenance Homeowners Love
Vinyl siding is easily cleaned annually with a garden hose or a sponge and mild detergent.
- The affordability of vinyl siding is often its drawing point.
- Vinyl siding’s modest price point attracts first-time home buyers and investors.
- Boost your home’s beauty with reasonably priced vinyl siding.
Mastic Siding for Long-Lasting Performance
Mastic Siding—a Popular Choice In Vinyl Siding
Mastic siding for virtually every situation from high temperatures and extreme sun to hail. With multiple color choices and more, here are some popular Mastic Siding options:
- Structure® Home Insulation System™ — A combination of vinyl siding technology and high-performance foam to insulate your home.
- Carvedwood•44® — Remodelers enjoy its optimal thickness and variety of designer-inspired color choices.
- Cedar Discovery — Features the beautiful look of real cedar shake and shingle siding, minus the hassle of repainting.
- Eclipse — A trusted, durable, low maintenance, and economical choice.
- Liberty Elite® — Extraordinarily strong vinyl siding that mimics the look of freshly painted wood.
- Ovation — Offers more color and style options than any competition in its class.