Get the Elegant Look of Stone Siding for Your Home
Stone is as classic as it gets. It makes a home look strong, elegant, and timeless. But, working with stone masonry is very expensive and you don’t see it very often these days. Get the beauty of stone with the simplicity of siding by letting Home Pro America install cultured stone siding on your home. Your home will stand out in your neighborhood with the look of real stone.
5 Reasons to Choose Cultured Stone Siding
Why should you break the mold and choose stone siding over regular vinyl or metal siding? We can think of five great reasons.
- It looks like the real thing – You can choose from a variety of styles that all give the look and feel of true stone walls without the expense. You’ll love how it looks!
- It’s durable – Not only does stone siding look great, but it can also withstand winds up to 110 miles per hour and comes with a built-in rain screen.
- It’s fire-resistant – Cultured stone veneer comes with a Class A fire rating.
- Fast installation – Our professional installers get the job done quickly because stone siding comes in 2-foot panels with a tongue-in-groove system for perfect spacing and simple installation.
- No need for painting, coating, or sealing – Once we’ve installed your stone siding, all you need to do is love the look! Okay, a gentle cleaning every so often is suggested, but there’s no need to paint, coat, or seal.
Let’s Talk Stone!
New siding is a solid investment for almost any home. If you love the look of stone, but didn’t think it was possible, contact Home Pro America for a free consultation. We’ll answer your questions and we can even show you how your home would look with new cultured stone veneer siding.