James Hardie Siding for Durability and Performance
Faulty siding can compromise your home exterior and lead to wood rot and the need for major repairs. Your home’s exterior is designed to protect your dwelling from the elements and create eye-catching curb appeal for you to enjoy. James Hardie siding, America’s #1 siding product, delivers all you desire from siding and more.
Minnesota homeowners choose James Hardie fiber cement siding repeatedly. Here’s why:
1. Durability and Performance Despite Minnesota Weather
- Provides homeowners with long-lasting value because it resists the effects of snow and ice storms
- Maintains its performance while standing up to the extreme cold, weather changes, and rain
James Hardie siding is so durable, it resists unwanted trouble like:
- Moisture damage and rotting
- Unwanted warping
- The impact of hail
2. Safety and Fire Protection for You and Your Loved Ones
- Protection — If your home has a fire, James Hardie siding provides the maximum safety for your dwelling.
- Safety — Wood and vinyl siding can contribute to a home fire, but James Hardie siding resists the flames and damaging heat of a fire.
- Non-Combustible — Insurance companies offer a discount to homeowners with James Hardie siding products due to its non-combustible makeup.
3. Long-Lasting Beauty
- Baked-on Color — James Hardie’s ColorPlus Technology provides homeowners baked-on color that resists fading. Choose from colors such as Arctic White, Cobble Stone, Gray Slate, Evening Blue, and Mountain Sage.
- Climate specific — James Hardie siding products are made to stand up to Minnesota’s climate demands.
- Time saving — Save time and money by installing long-lasting James Hardie siding products. This siding is so durable, it doesn’t need to be replaced periodically like other siding options.
4. Low Maintenance
- Cleaning — James Hardie siding is a breeze when it comes to maintenance. Simply rinse your beautiful siding twice a year with a garden hose.
- Remove dirt — The common dirt and grime that accumulate on siding products is removed easily, leaving your James Hardie siding looking as good as new year-round.
- No need to power wash — Skip the temptation to power wash your siding with a damaging high-pressure spray. Along with a hose, a nonmetal, soft bristle brush removes dirt from your siding.
5. Resists Unwanted Pests
James Hardie fiber cement siding is engineered to be unappealing to pests, including termites.
6. Climate Specific
- HardieZone® system—Ensures you get the optimal product for your climate.
- HZ5® products—Primarily resist wet, below-freezing weather conditions.
- HZ10® products—Primarily protect homes from heat, humidity, and the harsh effects of the sun.
7. Enhance Your Home’s Exterior Beauty
- Boost Curb Appeal — James Hardie siding has color options and styles to make your home look its best.
- Increase Resale Value —First impressions last, and James Hardie siding will give a positive first impression.
“My experience with Home Pro America was terrific. Chad explained my options and worked closely with me. Angie coordinated appointments efficiently and was pleasant on the phone. The crew worked steadily and performed their work efficiently – and came even earlier than expected. I recommend this company without reservation – it is excellent!”